Monday, June 4, 2007

APPOINTMENT DAY!!

We are leaving in a few minutes to go to our appointment. We did finally receive our luggage last night around 9:15. All items were there. No broken glass (things I brought to Ben, our facilitator), though we did have several packs of crushed crackers. My hairspray came open and all was lost. Then this morning I burnt up the hairdryer. I forgot to change to 250V instead of 125V. Fried it. So another bad hair day. We will going to buy hairspray & dryer later today. All in all I am still calm.

This is a BIG day for several couples here. Please prayer for all. Clark & Jenny Thompson go to court today at 2:00 PM. Lauri & Hunter Lambeth and Sara & Anthony Reynolds go to met each of their children today. The Lambeth's are meeting a 2 1/2 year old girl. The Reynolds are meeting a 2 year old boy. Mindi, Bryan, & Elysa Stout go to their appointment today at 12:00PM, one hour behind us. Our appointment is at 11:00AM. We are praying for all couples.

I plan to post again later today.

Love,

Teresa & James

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you! God is with you!

Donna H.

Becca said...

Teresa and James,
Best of luck today. I will be praying along with a lot of other people. Hang in there.
Prayers and love,
Becca

Melissa said...

I can't wait to see how your appointment went, I'll try to check the blog freq. today. I sent you a blog yesterday but I am still trying to figure out how it works. You can find it on your orginally date of the blogspot. Matthew woke cried out at 3:30 this morning (he went back to sleep without me having to get up) but I thought that you were proably looking at profiles at that very moment. Hope today goes (has gone) good.

Anonymous said...

I pray you all have the favor of God in all situations and with whoever you need to while you are there. Can't wait to hear from you again.
Michele

Anonymous said...

Teresa and James,
We are all keeping up with you. The whole Church...and praying things go well..
Please be careful and enjoy..
We are all praying for you..
Lot of love from us to you both...
Sandra Smith

Vallie said...

Hope your appointment went well. We all know that God's hand is directing this so just let Him handle it. Vallie