Friday, July 20, 2007

HOPEFUL FOR TOMORROW

I talked with Sasha just a little while ago. No passport today. We are still hopeful for tomorrow. They (whoever they are) work half days on Saturday, so it is possible we can get the passport overnighted to Simferopol tomorrow. Then Andrew and myself both will have to go to Simferopol to get it. They will not allow Andrew to get with a Power of Attorney as we had hoped. I am going to try to go to Simferopol by myself so I don't have to buy two plane tickets. I will be checking into this tomorrow. Hopefully, Ben's wife Tanya will be keeping Jacob for me to travel to Simferopol. If it is done tomorrow, and I travel to & from Simferopol Monday, then do the medical and visa on Tuesday, hopefully we can travel home Wednesday. As of right now I am being told there are no available flights on Tuesday or Wednesday, so I booked Thursday. Please pray if we get done by Tuesday a flight will come available for Wednesday.

Here are the pictures I promised earlier.

God Bless,

Teresa & Jacob



5 comments:

Christa said...

The pictures are so cute!! I talked to James this morning for a minute. He was headed to get a haircut, we are looking forward to seeing him tonight if he gets to make it to church. All kids seem to have their biggest fits in public. I don't know why but mine always seemed to anyway. He will learn his limits with you and James soon and things will level out. We are praying for you to be able to come home quickly, you and Jacob while you are there and traveling, and also for James. I know being home without you two is hard on him also. Don't loose your faith!!! Don't forget that God sent you to Jacob and He will see you through. We love you!!!

Melissa said...

I hope you got the calling card (Sype) ok. I believe the message on my phone is telling me that you got it, but I can't get coverage here long enought to find out. So far the houseboat trip is going good. A little rain this morning but sun is finally coming out. Mama and Daddy should be picking up Matthew soon. Have a good weekend and I'll see you soon. I'll come to the boat dock at least once a day and check the blog, so let me know if you didn't get the account information and I'll see what I can do. I can't check my personal email from here.

Tammy said...

I'm so sorry for you Teresa. :(
hey, if you need to, you can stay with us! You're always welcome here. Just give me a call when you get in. We're praying and hoping for the best.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Kiddo!! I know this is so difficult for you and James! Just try to make the best of it and consider it "Momma/Jacob Bonding Time"! We're all so anxious to see both of you!! Take care, be careful, and Hurry Home!! Love to Both of you!!!

Melissa said...

I have put more time on your skype account. I set it that it should automatically add more time when you get down to 2 (whatever it is minutes, euro's) I couldn't figure out how to change it from euro to american money so it just gave me the option of 10. That's what I did last time. My schedule next week so far is Thurs. and I am going to work Tues. if I can, I had taken off that day so they will proably need me. I may can leave early Thurs. if I can get the night shift charge nurse to come in early. I don't think I can get off because no other charge nurse there that day. I will be leaving to pick Matthew up on Sunday I hope and leave from AL. on Monday. I should be home Wed. I think I have answered all you questions that was on my voice mail. Sorry for the all blog. I still can't check my email over the weekend. You can try calling if you want to, I may or may not get reception. I think I understood mama to say you can get internet from your hotel. Give Jacob a hug, love you both.